Thursday 12 June 2014

Vegan Vox Reviews...Amy's Kitchen Rice Mac & Cheeze


I love Mac'n'Cheese. I missed it so much when I became vegan. Sure, I have made cheesy style sauces with nutritional yeast, but they never tasted quite like the real thing. Then I found Amy's Kitchen Rice Mac & Cheeze and I'm back in love!




The texture and taste are spot on, the sauce is the right thickness and creamy. It's made using Daiya cheese from the USA and is gluten-free and soy-free too! It is also Vegan Society Certified. The only downside is that is it expensive - around £3 for a small portion, which would only serve as a side dish or a snack. Obviously you could make your own for much cheaper, but this wins on the taste front.


Amy's Kitchen products are available from selected supermarkets, health food shops and online.

Big Vegan Love,

VVx

No comments:

Post a Comment