Thursday 1 May 2014

Vegan Vox Reviews...Frank Bars


Have you tried Frank Bars yet? 

If not, then go grab some today, because they are delicious, chocolatey and yet surprisingly healthy. They are gluten-free, nut-free and dairy-free, vegan-friendly and packed with fruit and protein and bags of energy. All this disguised as a yummy chocolate bar! 

The lovely people at Frank Food Company sent me a selection pack to sample for you (it's a tough job!!) and I really liked them. The orange and strawberry were my favourites. They are really filling and would be great to take on a walk, run or cycle for extra energy.

They have a range of flavours including Orange, Blueberry, Strawberry, Double Chocolate and Oat.



They are a British company based in North Yorkshire and have stockists all over the UK.

You can follow them on Twitter here or Facebook here.

What are you go-to snack bars of choice? Share in the comments below.

Big Vegan Love,

VVx

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm.... these look interesting- will look out for them and give them a try! Me and my daughter are big fans of Nakd bars when out and about, though I often make home made versions to save money. Back in the days (80s) when I was a veggie teenager, I loved Shepherdboy bars, Ra Bars (the best flapjack ever made!) and date slice. Do you remember any of them?

    ReplyDelete