Thursday 10 April 2014

Vegan Vox Reviews...Vegusto Range


Last October, I met up with the Vegusto team at the London VegFest and was lucky enough to get given a sample bag of their products to try out for my blog. I was so impressed, that in December I placed a large online order for all of my Christmas cheeses and mock meats to see me through the festive period.



One of my favourite cheeses is the No Moo Melty. This comes in a sausage shape and you slice off what you need. It is soft like a mozzarella and holds its shape, whilst melting inside. It is very creamy and a little goes a long way.




Out of the hard cheeses I have tried the Blue Cheese, Classic, Mild, Herb and Piquant. My favourite is the Piquant, this has a strong spicy flavour and can be eaten as it is, on sandwiches and crackers. The Mild is great for grating over pasta dishes.




The Cheese sauce is amazing with cauliflower and a little in a quesadilla makes it gooey and cheesy and delicious.




Moving onto the mock meats and the farmhouse sausages and the mushroom burgers were my favourite. Great texture, taste and easy to cook.




Overall, I am really happy that I have found Vegusto. They deliver to your door if you order from their website and can be found stocked in local health food shops and vegan stores as well as the online vegan retailers.

Have you tried the Vegusto range? What is your favourite product? Let me know in the comments below.

Big Vegan Love,

VVx

No comments:

Post a Comment