Thursday 6 February 2014

Vegan Vox Reviews...Lush


I was lucky enough to receive this gorgeous Lush gift set for my birthday from a family member. I see Lush as a real treat, lovely fresh products, the majority of which are vegan and they label all of their vegan products in store and on the packaging, so it is easy when shopping. The products smell great and leave my skin feeling fab. The sugar scrub is a great exfoliator, the lemon soap bar is so refreshing, the olive shower gel is super moisturising and the smiley face massage bar is lovely at the end of a tiring day.

I like buying gifts for people from Lush, as it is a nice way to introduce non-vegans to cruelty-free beauty and bath products. I always end up with a little treat for myself at the same time :-). There are Lush stores all over the UK, click here to find your nearest shop. They also offer online ordering and gift wrapped boxes. They have great ethics and values and you can read about those here.


Where do you like to buy your vegan friendly bath and beauty products? Share in the comments below.

Big Vegan Love,

VVx

No comments:

Post a Comment