Thursday, 16 January 2014

Vegan Vox Reviews...The Vegan Kind December 2013 and January 2014 #TVK2 #TVK3


In November, I reviewed the first ever The Vegan Kind box, which is a monthly subscription service that delivers a surprise box of vegan food, ingredients, snacks, cosmetics, household items and more. The Vegan Kind very kindly sent that first box out to me to review but I was so impressed that I subscribed to the service and today I will share what I received in my December and January boxes.

#TVK2 December



This is what I received in my December box:

Greenfrog Natural Cleaner

Castille Soap

Freedom White Marshmallows

Mendil Organic Wipes

Fruit Bar

Organic Hemp Seed Lipbalm

Snowflake Christmas Decoration
Along with the items above, there were the following leaflets and cards:

Details of this month's charity donations

A yummy recipe card

Information on each of the items including discounts and website details


Information on Fresh Vegan - a new vegan food magazine

This was a great box full of new vegan items for me to try. I really liked the Greenfrog cleaning spray and the lipbalm is really moisturising and tastes great!

#TVK3 January



The January box arrive with lots of nice treats to start my new year off.

Beond Organic superfood bar

Chocolate Orange Truffle Bar

Dried Daikon Radish

Organic Pumpkin Seeds in Dark Chocolate

Air Dried Pear Crisps

Hand and Food Balm



In addition to the goodies above, were the following leaflets, cards and a great binder to keep all of the recipes.





I am looking forward to using the dried daikon radish in a dish soon and I have put all of my recipes into the binder.

I can't wait to see what will be in the February box. If you would like to subscribe to The Vegan Kind click here. It costs just £10 per month + P&P. They deliver to the UK and the EU.

Just a quick note to let you all know that I am going to Berlin next week :-) for my birthday, my 1 year vegan anniversary and to celebrate 8 years together with my gorgeous husband! There will be no blog posts next week, but I will be tweeting and Instagramming my trip and writing a detailed vegan travel guide to the city upon my return. You can follow me on Twitter or Instagram by clicking these green links.

Big Vegan Love,

VVx

No comments:

Post a Comment