Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Vegan Vox Reviews... December's UK Vegan Food Swap


Last month, I received a fab festive box of vegan goodies in the UK Vegan Food Swap run by ToHappyVegans. My swapping partner was Mitsu from ToHappyVegans and I sent her a box of goodies too.

This wonderful selection of goodies above was what I received in my box from her. Here are the items I was lucky enough to receive:

Mr Kipling Winter Warmer Pie Selection

Vegan Christmas Pudding

Sweet Cinnamon Pringles

Loveberry Superfruit Organic Raw Bites

Pink Panther Gluten-Free Wafers
Clif Bar White Chocolate and Macadamia Nut

Gingerbread Porridge

Candy Cane

Santa Choc Bar

Double Choc Oreos
I was feeling a bit low before Christmas and this parcel of goodies really cheered me up. The Winter Warmer pies were delicious. I love chocolates and sweet treats as well so I was in my element. As I mentioned in my Pringles review earlier in the week, I wasn't too sure about a sweet flavour of these snacks but I'm always open to trying new vegan foods. If you would like to take part in the February UK Vegan Food Swap, you can sign up here. Each month, you send a receive a parcel of vegan goodies for a value of around £10. It is a fun and exciting way to make new vegan friends and try new vegan foods. Give it a go!

Big Vegan Love,

VVx

No comments:

Post a Comment