Thursday, 31 October 2013

Vegan Vox Reviews...West Midlands Vegan Festival 2013 - Wolverhampton


Happy Halloween everyone! If you missed my Halloween Roasted Pumpkin Seed Pesto Recipe this week you can view it here.

Last Saturday I visited the West Midlands Vegan Festival in Wolverhampton. This year it was bigger and better than ever, with four floors of stalls, music, poetry, awards, talks, cookery demos, workshops and even a marquee of stalls outside the venue!

I had a good look around all of the stalls, met up with the lovely TeenVGN, Orzo Coffee, Tall Poppy Foods, Ms Cupcake and Razzle Dazzle Ices. I met a few of my online vegan friends at the event which was lovely and had some delicious food. I also went to a baking talk by Ms Cupcake and made some new vegan friends at the event. I came away with a few treats including this Halloween themed tote bag from The Vegan Society stall. All in all it was a fab day! Here is my day in pictures...

Sea Shepherd's Stall inside the red marquee
Coconutty stall
Animal Aid Stall


Change Kitchen Stall
Women for Conservation Stall
MKS Food Stall


My Cupcakes Stall



The Vegan Society Stand

One Earth Shop Stall
Oyasin Skincare Stall
TeenVGN Ladies - Laura and Kylie
TeenVGN Stall

Orzo Coffee at the TeenVGN Stall
Ms Cupcake Stall

Tall Poppy Foods Stall



CherryTree Cola from the Tall Poppy Foods Stall

Tyrrell's Crisps from the Tall Poppy Foods Stall

New York Panini from Tall Poppy Foods

The Ms Cupcake Bakery talk

Fry's Food Samples

Beond Stall

Vegan Organic Network Stall

Goody Good Stuff Stall

Ms Cupcake stand

Razzle Dazzle Ices giving out samples
And here's my haul of items from the show:







All in all I had a lovely day at the show and I'm looking forward to next year as each time I come to the Wolverhampton show it gets better and better.

Were you at the festival? If so, share a link to your pictures below and tell me what your favourite part of the day was.

Big Vegan Love,

VVx

No comments:

Post a Comment